Calendar Girls 2021

My Tennessee bestie sent me a present today and it's a real humdinger. We have always been goofy together and she apparently had the pictures to prove it. She did us both a favor and put them in a calendar to savor throughout the year. Truthfully I did not remember taking half of these and can offer no explanation for what we were doing, but once I saw them I couldn't stop laughing. My kids were truly confused. They kept looking at the pictures and then back at me doubled over with tears streaming down my face, gasping for breath and cautiously asked me questions like, "What are you doing?" "Why are doing that?" "Did you take these pictures on purpose?" "Why do you look like that?" and "Did Sister *friend's name* pay money for this?" All their questions had me laughing harder because as you will see these pictures are absolutely awful.

Best. Calendar. Ever.

 
January

 
February

 
March. 
These were our teenage bedroom eyes so now you know how lucky our husbands are.

 
April

 
May

 
June

 
July

 
August

 
September

 
October. 
I used to let her cut and color my hair, but she was terrible at it so she lost the privilege.

 
November

 
December

Thank you for this perfect gift! I'm so glad your Mom asked my Mom to tell me to be your friend. Life would be boring without you to laugh with.

Comments