IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!! Steve and I are THRILLED to announce we have been blessed with a beautiful little boy! E was born on Oct 22. He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 in long. He had a rough start, but he is healthy and thriving. We are in love. So is M. E's birth mom is such an amazing person who has given us a priceless gift. Thank you to all who have purchased bread, donated to our yard sale, and prayed for us. We are so grateful.







Lots of family and friends stopped by to see our little miracle.





When Steve's cousin and his wife dropped by they told us they were explaining adoption to their children and one of them said, "Stephen and Allyson would rather have babies than money." Out of the mouths of babes.


Family of four.

Trying to nap.

M loves to hold E.


Steve's friend carved E a special pumpkin.

His first bath was traumatic. He cried real tears.


All clean and ready for kisses.

Comments

  1. I am so thrilled for you guys! I know you guys have been through a real roller coaster and it is so awesome to see that little boy in your arms. I love the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still CANNOT believe it!!!!!!! I'm just so excited for you guys (and for us too). Yea for baby boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable!!! Love all that dark hair!!
    I am so happy for all of you!! I was so excited when Mom called me with the news!!
    Congratulations!!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you both!!! I was so excited when mom told me. I love his name by the way! can't wait to meet him some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horray! I'm so happy for you! He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO excited for you! He's adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Baby! Beautiful family of four. So happy for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys, nobody deserves it more than you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy and excited for you! He is so cute. Love all that dark hair. Good luck the next few weeks. New born sleep deprivation is the worst...but definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment