Halloween 2019

It's Halloween! My favorite time of year!

The kids had fun creating sticker monsters with Grammy a few days before Halloween.


M chose to be a cool half alive/half dead girl-skeleton, C chose to be a tiger, and I imposed my will and told J and D they would be twin Frankensteins. They were not pleased, but once we got their makeup on they thought it was pretty cool.


Still warming up to being twin Franks.

Showing his fighting claws.

It happened again... I ever so reluctantly agreed to be J's room mom (something I swore I would never again be after last year) because the teacher sent an SOS email requesting help one week before the Halloween party. I'm hoping this will be easier than last year because another parent offered to divide the responsibility evenly with me. We shall see...

I got to run the craft station in J's class. 


Trick or treating at Dad's work is a highlight.


M went trick or treating with her friends this year and yes, I kept my tears at bay. We dearly missed her, but she had so much fun with a good group of kids.


Enjoying the bounty.



M brought home a hefty haul and tales of good times.
We're glad you had fun Baby! Good friends are vital. Choose wisely.

Comments