Halloween 2018

Halloween is here! We started started the day with the school's Halloween parade which I strongly dislike, but the kids will only discover that once they start reading this blog.

Then there was my wild race to the store to get everything for M's class party. I ever so reluctantly agreed to be her room mom (something I have never aspired to be) because the other parent fell through and M wanted me there. I love M and now I'm the room mom. The party was rough because one of the parent volunteers did not show up with her rotation station so I did what I do best - wung it. M never even noticed the hiccups. Total success in my book.

Then it was time to head to Dad's work for the best trick or treating around.



My knight in shining armor.

My dolphin who hated every second the hat was on.

My U of U football player.

My Greek goddess Persephone.

C wanted his pic taken in the same spot as his siblings.

Once we got home, we ate pizza, passed out candy, and went around the block just to say we did.


The night ended with the movie Monster Family. It was painful to watch and we will never recommend it to anyone, but being together as a family was pretty darn great.


Comments