Broken back and basketball

So here is a true story...do you remember when M turned 10 and we went to a trampoline park and I made everyone promise not to do any tricks because I didn't want broken bones and then my Hubby ignored me and hurt his back? Well it has been bothering him for four months and he finally got it checked out. Aaaaaaand...he broke his back. Granted it is a "stress fracture", but broken is broken. Now every morning he does his stretches. This morning the kids joined him.


Ever since D tried T-ball, J has been dying to try any sport. So we signed the boys up for basketball and J has found his niche. He LOVES it. That boy eats, breathes, and sleeps b-ball. D does not, but he would never admit that to J or anyone else. So while J soaks up knowledge about the game and applies it immediately, D slowly walks the court smiling and waving at my camera while his teammates run circles around him. Both boys tell me basketball is the "BEST!!!" and whether they are playing hard or hardly playing, watching them is a hoot.



Comments