Smiles and Chutes and Ladders

I was on the phone and J would not leave me alone. Finally I started snapping pictures of him which sent him running from the room. It is difficult to get a picture of him smiling his gorgeous smile but I got one today. He just had to annoy the holy Moses out of me before it happened.

 

The other lovely thing that happened... You know that sound of silence? It generally spells trouble when children are involved. Well it happened again today. Quiet enveloped the house and I tore off looking for the "why". I found J and C downstairs playing Chutes and Ladders. This is the kind of stuff that makes moms and dads melt. 

 


Speaking of moms and dads, J turned the tables on me when Steve and I were making plans for the day. Impromptu pictures all around.


Comments