C's big haircut

Though it pains me, it is time to drastically cut C’s hair. As he has grown older it has lost the curl and bounce leaving him sporting crazy , wild man hair. I have never cut someone's hair into a style (just trims) but felt pretty confident in my ability to learn on the fly. Steve vehemently opposed this undertaking and felt like we should get professionals involved. I compromised… and called my Brother. 

My Brother has been cutting his boys hair for years and I figured projects like this is what FaceTime was invented for. He and his Wife very, very, very patiently held my virtual hand as I cut most of C's hair off. He looks like a completely different boy. He was unsure what to make of it at first, but ultimately decided he loved it because now his hair is short like Dad. Steve could not be in the room while I was cutting it, but in the end he and I both agreed it wasn’t bad for a first attempt. We'll keep working on it. Thank you Brother, Sister-in-law, and Nephew for helping us!




 
Seeing it for the first time.
 
Dad messing up his part.
 
Mom fixing his part.

 
Making cookies with Dad at the end of the day.

Comments