The masked snowman

J and C built a small snowman with the small snowfall we received. Then they masked it because...duh...corona. Ahhh....making memories.

J also wrote an entertaining gingerbread man story today.

It read (with some minor corrections):

I was making a huge gingerbread man and a gingerbread house. The gingerbread man was cooling off. I put icing on the house. Then he ran out the door. I ran to go get my bike and rode after it. It was a fast one. I was 18,000 miles from Santa's workshop. I was going 2000 thousand mph. The gingerbread ran inside Santa's workshop. I hit my bike and knocked on the door. The elves were making stuff. I saw Santa. He was trying to do exercise. Did you see the gingerbread man 3 feet tall and sneaky? Come in and let’s find him. I saw him. He was being eaten by the reindeer. Mrs. Claus gave me some ingredients for another one. I grabbed my bike and went, put him in the oven and where did he go? No!

Comments