Modified Christmas get together

My favorite Christmas tradition is Aunt Hildegarde gifts, but with coronavirus numbers growing it did not make sense to have a large family gathering so my Mom canceled it. My Sister and her Husband were hoping to see some family during the holidays so we offered our garage for an afternoon. Not willing to forgo Aunt Hildegarde gifts altogether, I asked if she would want to exchange a few fun gifts while she was here and she heartily agreed. 

While I am sure they will cherish the screaming goat we gave them, C is excited for his puma and I love my Jesus band aids with the free prize inside. Spoiler alert: it was a temporary squirrel tattoo. (Who thought that was a good idea?)  While it was so stinkin' fun, I hope next year the whole fam can share more Aunt Hildegarde inspired laughs together.




 The afternoon ended with an impromptu snowball fight. Merry Christmas (early)!



Comments