Finding recipes

Like many Americans, the pandemic has brought out our inner baker. It is not uncommon to find J's nose buried in a cookbook to find the perfect treat. His favorite cookbook is from Eleanor's Bake Shop. When they closed, they released all their recipes and we cheered, but then somehow I wasn't able to access them anymore. My Sister is friends with the owners and asked for special permission to print their recipes in a book for us. They agreed and she put it together complete with blog posts I had written about Eleanor's. I am not an overly emotional gal, but I got choked up over that gift. (Thank you Sister!) 

 


Side note: we recently discovered buckeyes. They have rocked our world


Sometimes when J is reading cookbooks, D makes faces. 

Scratch that...D makes faces all the time.



Comments