Today's nap time

I blog during C's nap time, but when I put C down today he refused to sleep. He talked, hollered, and sang for an hour and fifteen minutes. Suddenly he starts screaming for me. Now this puts me in a difficult position. I don't want to go in immediately because what if he is tricking me? But what if I don't go in and it's an emergency? After listening for a minute more I recognized distress in the timbre of his voice. I went in and he said, "My fingers is stuck". He had wound a thread from his "snuggle dog" tightly around his index finger. It had to be cut off so I grabbed my camera as well as the scissors on my way to his rescue. Clearly this event was blog worthy and I responded before the loss of blood flow to the finger became critical so we had time for a picture. Thank you C for providing more content for the blog. Now please...go to sleep.



Comments