Surprise Christams party

J's teacher came to me and asked if I knew anything about the class Christmas party since I am a room mom. I explained another parent had volunteered to run the party, but then learned they did not follow through. Soooo...I was now in charge of J's school Christmas party. Surprise! A huge shout out to the parents who filled in immediately and made the party a fun one. J's only complaint was that I did not run one of the stations and instead helped with time management, crowd control, and disaster clean up (broken glass ornaments). He told me that he and his friends had been trying to guess what cool thing I would come up with. I'm so glad my boy loves having me in his class. D has asked that I be the room mom for his class next year so it looks like I will be making a bid for that with his teacher in the fall.


D had fun at his Christmas party and was excited to display all the candy canes he received.


Oh...and fun fact...last year I admired a car that was decorated with antlers and a Rudolph nose and commented on how merry it looked. Steve aggressively mocked the car for being annoying and ridiculous. Sooooo...I made sure to purchase the Rudolph getup for our car. M, J, D, C and I love it and several people in our neighborhood have told me their kids get excited every time they see our car. Steve hates it, but that's one of the joys of marriage...knowing which buttons to push and when. Merry Christmas Husband!


Comments