Snow College hoodie

I am a Badger and proudly wear my Snow College hoodie, but all that use has worn the thing out and it is now falling apart. I tried to buy a new hoodie online, but Snow is so small they do not have an online store. So the obvious next move was to drive down there and buy a new one. Duh.

My heart was all kinds of happy driving around campus and Ephraim. I chatted to C about how much Ephraim has grown and all the things I used to do, the dances I went to, how I missed the old music building, how fancy the football field has become, where my ex-boyfriends had lived, where I used to live and C smiled and yelled "Snow College" every few minutes. I had such an awesome experience there and want my kids to have an equally wonderful time wherever they go, but hopefully they choose Snow.


My old apartment. 
The "Growing Friendships That Last a Lifetime" tag line is wonderfully and gratefully accurate.

I figured while I was in the area I should check in on my bestie from high school (and a Snow College roomie) who is now a teacher. Though we still communicate, our lives are so busy it has been five years since we have seen each other face to face. I ate lunch with her in her classroom and it was like no time had passed although she is now a teacher sooooo it was obvious time has passed. 20 years since high school baby! She is one great gal and it was wonderful spending time with her.

Trying to take a selfie. Failing. And laughing at our failure.

Comments