Orange, white, green

I was able to go on a field trip with D when his class decorated a Christmas tree. He was so sweet and when he wasn't decorating, singing, or eating he was snuggled up close to my side. I am painfully aware that it will not be long before this beautiful, almost eight year old boy will not snuggle me at all so I am soaking it up like a sponge.


As the field trip was winding down I asked what he wanted for dinner. He asked to make it and  already had a menu in mind: orange tofu with white rice and green peas. We have never made orange tofu, but if that is what he wants to make for dinner then orange tofu we will have. I found a recipe, bought tofu and orange juice, and helped D work kitchen magic.




It was yummy and D was proud of his idea and efforts. I love you Baby Boy!

Comments