Slime

The person that marketed "slime" is a genius who should be strongly scolded for making it look fun to play with stretchy glue. Because here is the truth...it is GLUE!!! When glue touches anything it is a race against time to get it out or just accept the fact that the item is ruined. And some items are ruined from the get go...I offer you carpet in the boys room and the carpet in our van as exhibits A and B.

Alas, I still allow the kids to make it and M has been good to keep it out of reach on her dresser. But it turns out C has become a good climber.

I heard him crying when he should have been napping. When I finally went in his room I found him covered in purple slime with dollops on his hands and bedding. He was distressed because he couldn't get it off and everything was sticking to him. The little stinker. I think he learned his lesson, but only time will tell.





Miracle of miracles...I got it all out by letting it soak for a long time first. Take that, you slimy beast!

Comments