St George 2019

Steve had to work in St George so we tagged along. We played at Thunder Junction Park while we waited to check into the hotel. That is a great park. The splash pad, zip line, and train were favorites.






I tried something revolutionary this trip...I made no plans. I hear some people sit by the pool all day long and thought we would give it a try. The kids were in heaven and could not believe it when I told them there was no time limit.



The kids thought it was hilarious when D would blow up his shirt with the bubbles from the hot tub.



J and D also enjoyed shooting hoops next to the pool.

Found this on Steve's phone. Relaxing poolside.

After swimming and showers we grabbed a treat from the hotel lobby.

Steve stayed with the J and D while M, C, and I saw Aladdin. We loved it. What a great story with strong women. Jasmine's song Speechless had me in tears. Powerful stuff.


Before we came home we tried Zeppes and we have a new family favorite. That place was delicious and we can't wait until we come back to have some more.


The only negative to the trip was when C proved himself a holy terror by screaming the whole way there and the whole way back. And I mean screamed. It took every ounce of my self restraint not to lose it. I'm now dreading our roadtrip to Cali.

Babe, thanks for working hard so we can play hard.

Comments