Desert Star's Freezin'

I used to love the Desert Star Theater and Steve and I even had season tickets at one point. Because of that I bought some tickets to a few shows this year, but some of their jokes have grown a bit stale as of late so I was reluctant to go again. But let me say, M and I went to Freezin' and my faith has been restored! Funniest show I have been to in ages. It was also fun to watch M's reactions. Hearing Olive's (Olaf's) rendition of Once There Was A Human sung to the popular children's church song Once There Was a Snowman had us both in stitches. Every show ends with a musical olio and this time they were celebrating the '90's. They sang many artist's renditions of Candle In the Wind, but each snippet ended with their candle being blown out. Cracked M up every time. So fun to share that show with my little girl!


Comments