Real eat, pretend sleep

C and I tried Black Bear Diner this afternoon and that will be a one time experience for me. I had such high hopes for a place with such a homey presence, but alas the truth: I was eating Denney's food at twice the price. Live and learn and get adorable pics.


We were so worn out from our shopping and dining that C took a nap on my bed. Actually, he curled up in my bed, pulled the covers up to his neck, and said"Yook Mom! I seeping!" and then scrunched up his face, closed his eyes and took audible, shallow breaths. Dang cute stuff.



Two other things C has said recently:

Steve was in a meeting and I was putting him to bed. He asked where he was and when I told him he said, "Daddy come home, nuggle (snuggle) me?" When Steve came home and I told him what C had said he made a beeline to nuggle that boy.

C wanted me to turn on the light for him and I kept telling him to figure it out. Finally he hollered, "You help me! I can't do it! I too tiny!" Hard to argue with his mix of logic and spunk.

Comments