Wedding luncheon

My good Friend's son was getting married in a week and I asked what I could do to help with the wedding luncheon she was hosting. Turns out she was so overwhelmed with everything that had to be completed that she hadn't done any of the food planning so with the help of some other Friends, we took over. She wanted to serve Cafe Rio Pork Salad and her son wanted a chocolate fountain. We were told to plan for 150 guests and that is exactly what we did. We experienced the usual high level of stress that accompanies situations like this, but it turned out perfectly. We were too busy to take many pictures, but I managed to get one of the dessert table. It took a ridiculous amount of time to toothpick and skewer over 3000 items and needed to be documented.



Afterwards our Friend sent us home with leftovers and we ended up with Wiltons Chocolate Pro melting wafers for chocolate fountains and I will never buy any other. Here's a tip: buy them from Amazon. It is easy to use and delicious and I don't even like chocolate. Tonight we brought the family together for a chocolate fountain celebration.



Chocolate fountains are messy.

All clean.

And my Friend dropped off these gorgeous flowers as a thank you. So kind.

Comments