My Sister's blood clot

My Sister gave us all a scare with a blood clot in her lung. Thankfully, our Mom was with her when it happened, got her to the emergency room, and subsequently has been taking amazing care of her. The good news is she will heal completely. The frustrating news is that her recovery will take time. This is especially frustrating for her because she was supposed to start a new job in California a few days ago.

Today my Sister asked me to stop by so she could get some snuggling in with C since she finally feels well enough to have visitors. We also brought some low intensity projects since she was discouraged, but let's be real...the projects were completely unnecessary because C can lift any sad heart.


But just in case she needed something after C left, I had her make a paper chain with a reasonable timeline to help manage the frustration of plans on hold. I'm glad you are going to be okay. We're praying for you!


Comments