Smart ninja

C is smart. Like...really smart. He is methodical, careful, and has a photographic memory. His latest endeavor was creating a marble masterpiece. He spent hours studying how the marbles rolled and  which piece would provide the desired course while balancing out the structure. He needed me to click it in place, but he would pick up a piece, hand it to me, point to each joint and remain frustrated until I got it exactly where he wanted it. This was the end result:


Lest you think he is all work and no play...he is also a ninja who cuts vegetables. I was making dinner and C insisted he use my sharp knife. Ummm...no. I tried to give him a pink plastic knife, but he screamed until he used his step stool to open the silverware drawer and grab a metal butter knife. *sigh*

C has claimed M's headband and Steve strongly dislikes that C wears it nonstop lately. Steve is looking for something more reminiscent of the Karate Kid.


My ninja.

Comments