M's Christmas class party

I learned a few things after M's class Halloween party so I was ready for this one. Thankfully, my Sister volunteered to help which made things go much more smoothly. (Thank you!) Rather than rotation stations we decided to have everyone stay in a group which worked well.

They did a service project and tied blankets for Shriners Hospital.


One of M's good friends.

They played a matching game and had cinnamon air popped popcorn with Grinch drinks.

My Sister the drinkmeister.

My Son the drink taster.

Then they sang their two Christmas songs Mele Kalikimaka and This is My Wish. Very powerful lyrics and moment when the flashlights come out.


When it was all said and done I was exhausted and M looked innocently confused and said it did not look like I had done anything at all. I took that as a frustrating compliment. Baby Girl, it looked effortless because I am highly organized and efficient, but trust me...I did a ton and I will do it again because I love you.

Comments