Christmas with my side

We had our annual Christmas get together with my family and our celebrated Aunt Hildegarde gifts. There were some good ones.

My Sister gave my Brother Steve's face. Oh so creepy.

Stretch Armstrong is making a comeback.

If we gave out an award it would be given to my Mom for "Best Gift Ever Given to Grandchildren". C opened it and while Steve, my Brother, and I stared at it in shock she went on to describe this neat game where you throw ping pong balls into drinks and then drink the contents. Yup. She gave my kids beer pong. Bless her heart, she had no idea it was a drinking game. We have not laughed that hard as a family in a long time.


Hard to stop laughing.

Posing with the game and the (underage) children for whom it was intended. 
Also Steve is sporting Santa boxers Mom gave him as an Aunt Hildegarde gift from years past. Steve bequeathed it to one of my Brothers. And no...it's never been used. The tags are still on.

This was a good year.

Comments