Trick or treat street

I am always on the lookout for family friendly activities so when I came across an advertisement for Trick or Treat Street at the Olympic Oval I knew we had to go. Here is what we learned...we will never go to Trick or Treat Street again. Epic fail with a capital E. Thousands of people (literally), no parking, could not see the performing ice skaters, 15 booths handing out candy, four small bounce houses, one face painter, and one balloon artist. The disappoint was rolling off my kiddos in waves. It should be noted that Steve was completely against going and said many I told you sos. I wanted to punch him in the nose, but violence is not the answer.

Us faking happiness.

So we improvised and went to the nearest grocery store where they were allowed to chose any treat they wanted. There were cheers so that was a win in my book.


Comments