A content two year old

I was worried that C would stage a coup once M, J, and D were in school all day. He idolizes and adores his older siblings and he fights to do everything they do when they do it and wants nothing to do with me. So I was nervous about the kids being gone all day, but to my absolute shock C has turned into a perfectly content two year old. He plays quietly with age appropriate toys, he explores, reads stories with me, and loves to snuggle. Who is this kid?

Snuggling with Daddy while the kids are getting ready for school.

Playing the ukulele makes him happy.

And of course there are the times explorations end in unexpected messes. J left his hot chocolate on the counter and C tried to pull a chair over to get a taste. The chair slipped and he caught himself, but knocked the hot chocolate on the floor. 
It was absolutely necessary to take a picture before rescuing him.

Exhausted from all his exploring.  

Comments