Tulip Festival 2018

We headed to the Tulip Festival with Grammy and Grampy.



D loves having his picture taken.

 

C was obsessed with the Koi. Steve had to hold him so he wouldn't fall in. 


I wanted a hug from J and he was having none of it so I chased him around until I caught him and squeezed that cute little boy.

There was swing dancing with a live band. Steve kept a safe distance, but I got a few steps in with my boys.


M showed D how to put their arms above their heads, hold hands and roll down the hill. It was pretty funny to watch them.


We always get stuck behind the waterfall because we have to touch the water as it rushes past.


C is an independent soul and this leads to some potentially dangerous situations.

Grammy distracted him from danger with her phone. 
Cheese!




Thank you for the lovely time!

Comments