Steve is 42

Steve is 42 and to celebrate his birthday we headed to the Jordan River Temple open house. It was lightly raining which made it a perfectly lovely day. The temple is beautiful and I was so glad we could go as a family. I loved walking the halls and talking to the kids about covenants they can make with Heavenly Father when they are older if that is what they choose to do. I am grateful for my membership in the LDS church because it has given me my knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father. When my heart and mind are in upheaval and I have a hard time making heads or tails of this unfair world we live in, I fall back on that knowledge.


After the temple we met Steve's parents and our nephews at the Aquarium.




 "Bird!"

"Where go?"

Penguins were a family favorite.



We had a great time! Thank you!

A few days later we celebrated with cake.


Grammy tried to help C cut the cake.

C did not want help.

Thank you for dinner and a tasty cake!

Happy birthday Babe!

Comments