Laying pavers

After countless hours of daydreaming, planning, preparing, and YouTube videos it was time to start laying pavers. We started and mostly finished the basketball pad. I am pretty dang proud of us!

Steve let me do the honors and place the first paver. Sure, he pulled it up seconds after this picture was taken because he said I put it in the wrong way, but I'm still counting it.


The pattern we chose.

Pavers are not her favorite thing, but M was a trooper and worked her tail off.

This little guy worked hard too, but apparently found time for selfies.

D is a workhorse. I finally had to force him to stop when he said his head hurt and was dizzy. He complained the whole time I made him sit in the shade. C enjoyed playing in the sand.

TA DA!!

Celebrating with Popsicles.

Comments