Wall of destruction

While D was in school and I was on the phone, C found and raided the marshmallows.


It has finally happened. We are debt free except for the house and we have six months in an emergency fund!!!! Best feeling ever!!! Steve and I have been talking about the next financial goal, but he needed a break so we decided to finish the backyard. That means replacing the retaining wall, building a basketball pad, and finishing the patio I started years ago. It is going to look awesome when it is done.

But today we continue with the prep work. D and I ripped out the current retaining wall. Turns out that boy is a workhorse. He worked for seven straight hours and kept pace with me the whole time. Thank you for your help Sweet Boy! Love you!


My helpful and very strong six year old.

C was less helpful, but dang cute.


Later C tried on my shoes for size. He and M thought they were a perfect fit.


Comments