Just kids

Steve took the kids to my Mom's for dinner while I went to work. They had a good time exploring an oddly shaped closet.


D strongly identifies with Steve. Wearing his watch makes him feel just like Daddy.


Ramen found a new fan in C.


C found some fake hair and stuck it in his shirt. Wishful thinking?


At the beginning of the school year the kids make a list of things to do to get ready in the morning. I was looking at the fridge today and realized how sweet J's list is.


D had a hard time completing his homework with his cheering section distracting him.


One of my most favorite things in the whole wide world is an icicle in winter. We had them all over our gutter and eaves when I was growing up in Tennessee, but not very often here. You can imagine my total joy seeing this one from my front window.


M got sick and when I went to check on her she and Romi were cuddled up together watching How to Train Your Dragon. M decided years ago that Romi looked like Toothless and it is not uncommon for us to call him that. Melted my heart looking at my two sickies.


Comments