Hairball

You know when hair goes down the shower drain and slows the flow? Well, I don't like that so that's why we keep shower drain hair catcher in at all times. At least I thought we were keeping it in at all times. I could not figure out why the water was backing up and so I asked M if she was using it. Turns out she wasn't. She does not like to stand in water while she showers so she had been taking the strainer out and putting it aside. Unbeknownst to her, hair had clogged the drain and needed to be removed. I allowed her the opportunity to clean it out herself. She was sufficiently grossed out and I don't think she'll have trouble remembering to keep it in again. Thanks Dad for showing us how to snake a drain!

I left the really disgusting pics out, but know they had some serious gag power.

Comments