Christmas Cruise

Many moons ago I saw a Christmas Cruise advertised and I put it on my family bucket list. I have been trying to get to this thing for years, but something has always come up. Once I even bought tickets, but I was pregnant, exhausted, and nauseous so that was a bust. But tonight we made it! It was a nice night out with the kids complete with a visit from Santa in a canoe and a statue of Christ illuminated by Christmas lights.





On the way home, we perused neighborhood Christmas lights and once home, enjoyed rice crispy treats for dessert.


The one snafu of the night was that C has never worn a coat before and while he was stinkin' adorable running with his arms straight out at his side, he was not able to raise them to a defensive position when he tripped over his shoes and faceplanted on the asphalt while waiting for the cruise. He came away with some road rash. Nothing a rice crispy treat can't cure.

Comments