Basketball day

In the morning we watched the boys play basketball.

AHHHHH!!!! What a good looking  kid!
(I'm talking about my kid.)

And here is another good looking ball player!
(Still talking about my kid.)

Steve saw this picture of himself dunking as I was writing this post and he said, "Oh cool! I look way up there".  Remember this is Jr Jazz so the hoop is at eight feet, but he is right, it does look cool.

They got to shoot hoops with Dad and loved spending time with him.

At night we watched the University of Utah pummel the University of Hawaii.


Super squished with everyone on the train. Riding was a definite highlight of the day.



Super squished on the train, but lots of legroom once we arrived. Have I mentioned how much I love scoring free stuff like U of U tickets?



 Great day with these sports fans.

Comments