Pumpkin hunt 2017

Usually I love finding pumpkins, but this year I have been dragging my feet. The reason? Pure laziness. But I looked at the calendar and Halloween is looming so off we went to the pumpkin patch. One thing I did not take into account was that Steve is in St George for work so it was just me and the kids. M, J, and D were plenty disappointed when I told them any pumpkin they chose they would have to carry out. Normally, they love to get the big ones and then Daddy carries them, but not today.

Enjoying a tractor ride to the pumpkin field.
Side note: M is gorgeous and I am investing in a large stick to beat all want to date/marry her.


The final lightweight pumpkin choices.




Playing at the pumpkin patch is half the fun.

They loved the tractor pull.

C cannot wait to join them.

The pumpkins that made the cut.

The kids missed you Daddy! Let's plan better next year. Love you!

Comments