More than one

I promise I have more than one kid. In fact, I have four, but with the other three (who I love with all my heart) in school I find lots of time to take pics of C. This is not a sign of favoritism, only logistics. And with that, here are the latest pics of C.

D plopped his helmet on C's head. He loved it and did not want to take it off. C adores D and everything he does.


I made guacamole. C threw a fit when I dipped the chip in and handed it to him, but when given the chip and his own bowl...he was unstoppable. He loves guac.



While waiting for our car to be fixed he leaned against the wall and looked adorable.


I turned my back for ten seconds. Then I realized it was too quiet. Yep. He now knows the joy of unrolling toilet paper.



This is M, J, and D's favorite Halloween outfit for C. It glows in the dark. One night we put him to bed while he was wearing it and then Steve, M and I oohed and aahed at how stinking cute it was to see a skeleton glowing in the dark. We tried to take pictures of the glow, but it turns out you can't. It is just a black screen. What I love about this pic is that I told him to smile and he stuck his leg out to strike a pose. He's a ham.


And lastly, I sauteed the last of our Swiss chard for dinner and while my back was turned he helped himself to some Oreos I had hidden in the pantry.

Who wouldn't want this?

This guy.

Comments