Date night and a unique festival

My work held a fancy-schmancy dinner and since most of my work days are sad, fast paced, and emotionally gut wrenching, I really wanted to go to something elegant and uplifting. Thankfully, my Sister stepped in and gave Steve and I a night out. It was a lovely dinner and we had a nice time.

While we were out, she showed the kids a rousing time at a really unique festival. Listening to she and the kids tell it, they had it all. Every holiday was represented, there was trick or treating, food, face painting, and exotic animals.

The tooth fairy passed out sugary treats to ensure her next harvest.

Santa and Mrs Claus introduced themselves to the kids. C was not interested.

Cotton candy as big as their heads.

Much better now that the Man and Woman in Red have moved on.

Petting a baby fox.

Yep. A camel.


Thank you for watching them and showing them a rip roaring time!

Comments