Brother to the rescue

Remember this? Well I had every intention of doing the Sheetrock myself, but life is crazy around these parts so it still hasn't happened. Thankfully my Sister in law read the blog and realized my Brother (her husband) had recently Sheetrocked their fixer upper. They were coming to town and the next thing I know he is calling me and offering to get the supplies and do the work. Heck yeah!!!! Best visit ever! He did an awesome job and taught me what I needed to know to finish it up. Thank you Sister in law for reading this blog and thank you Brother for doing the work!






Another good thing about their visit is that the cousins got to play. They were so fun to watch and listen to as they ran through the house and out in the yard jabbering to each other. So it was a pretty great day here.


Comments