Minjae goes to school

D started Kindergarten today and I was proud of myself. No tears. Even as he was walking into the room I was in complete control. And I was patting myself on the back right up until the principal yelled out something like, " 'Donut' worry about a thing parents. We will take good care of your kids. Make sure to have a donut on your way out". It sounded condescending and I wanted to punch that principal right on the nose, but instead I cried. I miss him already. Soooooo...it's been a rough day, but D announced he liked school and wants to go back tomorrow.

At his Kindergarten checkup the doctor asked if he wanted a silly or serious picture to commemorate the event. He chose silly and then changed his mind and forgot to tell the doctor.



Yes his backpack says Minjae. I got a good deal.


Waiting for D's class to start.

The school provided us with donuts. I probably should have been grateful, but since I was sad all I could think was "bite me". I know. Not very mature or grateful.

And then there was one.

Comments