Aspiring tattoo artist?

M has been telling me for years that she wants to be an artist when she grows up. I have asked what that means because I have visions of her living in my basement for life if that's her plan. Recently I told her about all kinds of jobs that require her to draw...like an architect...they draw buildings. And landscape architects...they draw with flowers. And tattoo artists...they draw on people. That one caught her attention and she asked if she could draw on me. I allowed it. My thought process? Let's see if her strengths and interests align with her ability to support herself in the coming years. Time will tell.

Emojis have been on her mind. She thinks they're funny.

R.L Stine's Goosebumps is her favorite series.

She is enthralled with Hawaii.

And I concur.

Comments