A nothing kind of day

My favorite days are when we have nothing to do and I get to listen and watch my kids form bonds and make memories with each other using their imagination and ingenuity. To be clear not all the memories are magical, but these are the stories and foundations that will propel them into adulthood. I love seeing my family interact with each other and with me. Today was one of those nothing days.

D wanted to feed C and that included cutting the strawberries. 
He was so careful to make sure they were the perfect size.

Playing peekaboo while pushing on the screen. 
I hate this game because I have to intervene and save the screen, 
but it is fun and cute for a few minutes.


J wanted his pic taken belly down...

...and belly up.

D wanted to be like J.

A classic game of "carriage ride" complete with a king, queen, and footmen.

C has decided that Daddy rules his world and he is thrilled to pieces when he gets home from work. He cheers and follows him around until he can snuggle with his Dad. So...that makes my heart melt.




Comments