General Conference and dinner

It is General Conference weekend and M had the idea to build a fort with the door of it opening to the Prophet much like the people of Mosiah in the Book of Mormon. Steve and I were impressed by the size. Sure do love that Girl! The kids had a good time (and some not so good times) building and rebuilding it during Conference.


I am in a better place than I was six months ago. My favorite talk was Songs Sung and Unsung by Elder Holland. I needed someone to validate my recent, heavy thoughts and feelings instead of telling me to "get over it" and felt like Elder Holland did that. I am grateful for his words.

Grammy and Grampy came over for dinner after General Conference. M and C played while I got things ready.


Grammy spent some time with M, J, and D making an Easter project.



And C enjoyed snuggling with them.




Comments