Mr T

Steve and I tried to get the boys to be Mr T and President Obama for Halloween, but being a dolphin, real boy Pinocchio, and budget Batman won out. But all our talk to J of Mr T's hair got him thinking. Well, that, and the boy that showed up to Kindergarten a couple days ago with a spiky Mohawk. He begged me to cut his hair like his friend's. I explained his hair was different than the other little boy, but I would do my best. After cutting it, he scrutinized his reflection and asked, "Is this Mr T's haircut"? "Yes", I replied. "What do you think"? After twisting this way and that, he said, "I like it" and that was that. I also cut D's hair while I as at it.



Also, M wanted it noted that I cut her hair as well. Unfortunately, I was not able to get a picture of it in the moment because with the cutting and the wet hair everywhere and the boys trying to run through and play in it and Steve completely panicked I was ruining her beautiful hair I was plum out of hands. My first time and it turned out pretty well. Thankfully M likes it too.



Comments