First sleepover

I don't believe in sleepovers. I know. I know. I am the lamest parent ever. It's just that my life as a social worker has taken the fun out of a lot of things including sleepovers. Anyway, M recently got it in her head that sleepovers sound awesome so she approached J and D and invited them to her first ever sleepover. Then, after the invitations were written up, they all came to me and told me they were having a sleepover on Friday and just wanted me to know. They talked about it all week and when the day finally arrived Steve and I helped them set up. (We convinced them that a "late night" was way better than a sleepover because you still have all the fun, but get to sleep in your own beds.) They had a blast laughing, talking, and watching The Lego Movie.



I'm sure we'll have many more "late nights" in the future.

Comments