Tree trimming 2016

We had a slow start to the day. The kind I like best with everyone piled on our bed. (After spending the nights in their own beds.)


Then it was time to put up the tree and the kid's excitement was contagious.

Each kid has a box with their own ornaments. They love going through and talking about each one.


C took a break to eat which meant I had to take a break to feed him. This is only important because it is my job to untangle the family ornaments so it slowed down the process.

 Me back at work untangling ornaments.

Each kid wanted to have a picture taken with one of their ornaments that meant the most to them this year.

This is the ornament for M's birth mom. She is excited to be a big sister again.

This was the first ornament we gave J's birth mom from the Polar Express promising we would keep the magic of Christmas alive for her baby.

This was the first ornament my Mom gave D when he was a baby and he loves it.

And this is C's first ornament promising the magic of Christmas. 

And these are my beautiful babies who bring magic (and truckloads of perfect chaos) into my life everyday.

Comments