Halloween 2016

I love Halloween and so do my kids. What a fabulous holiday! (M was just reading over my shoulder and suggested I add an exclamation point to that statement. We feel strongly about Halloween here.)

So M wore three costumes this year to her various events. She was a gypsy, Indian, and Jasmine. (My Mom made this for my sister years ago. How cool is that?) D was Budget Batman and Pinocchio, the real boy version because I never got around to fixing the nose. (My Mom also made that costume for my brother years ago. She sewed a lot of our costumes growing up.) C was Elvis and a Dalmatian puppy. And J was a dolphin. He was completely enamored with the costume and did not want to consider being anything else.


After the school parade, we checked M out of school to trick or treat at Daddy's work. The only word to describe the haul is lucrative. What a magical place. I love Halloween!



We enjoyed chili for dinner and then my Sister stopped by for some neighborhood trick or treating.





Best holiday ever!

Comments