I don't know

If you are familiar with the color code personality test, I am a red through and through. Translation: I get things done. Give me any task and I will get you results. Steve and I have faced many challenges in our time together and we have gotten through them with me usually taking the lead.

This experience has been different though. For the first time in my life I have not been able to think clearly. My mind is foggy and I struggle to see the end from the beginning. My thoughts are jumbled. Steve, my Mom, and my friends have had to step in and take charge. They have done a wonderful job, but it has been disconcerting when people have asked what they can do and the only answer I have is, "I don't know". And I'm not just saying the words...I literally do not know. All I know is I want all four of my babies home and healthy with Steve and I. Beyond that there is nothing.

Comments