Another day

I had been looking for something that M and I could do together and decided we should get mani/pedis. We searched various websites for ideas and were very excited for a little Mommy/daughter time. We set a date and time...and then my water broke and I was sick and then C had surgery and the mani/pedi got pushed to the back burner. Throughout these last few weeks M has cautiously asked when we can reschedule. I decided I needed to take care of my little girl before heading to the hospital so today she got a mani/pedi and I got a pedicure. She was in heaven. I was not. My legs and feet are so sensitive with all the swelling and my physical and emotional stamina are not great. But it was not about me. It was about M. She thought the whole thing was awesome from the feet scrubbing to the nail polish. She was all in. I'm glad she loved it. She is a wonderful little girl.


At the hospital Steve and I took turns loving on C. I cherish every second we spend with that little guy.



Comments