Joseph's Techicolor Dreamcoat

M and I met my Mom to watch my little Sister in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Truthfully, I was not looking forward to the show...it's one of my least favorites. And then it started and I rolled my eyes. I was very sure this was going to be one of the cheesiest renditions yet. So imagine my surprise when this became my favorite performance to date. I despise the song "Canaan Days" however, the guys that sang this merged it with Les Miserable (another show I greatly dislike) and acted out the battle scene and I'm telling you it was classic. Such pizazz you've never seen. The audience erupted into thunderous applause that lasted minutes and I was right there with them. Fabulous stuff. M loved the show and afterwards we could honestly tell my Sister that it was a great production. Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time and you did a great job!

Comments