Sibling class

When my Mom was pregnant with my little brother (number four) she took us to a sibling class. I still remember thinking how cool it was to put a real diaper on my doll. So when I learned there was a sibling class being offered at the hospital where we plan on delivering, I jumped at the opportunity to take the kids. Truthfully, it was underwhelming and I would not do it again, but there were some highlights. For instance, we went on another tour of labor and delivery and we got to see babies in the nursery. My kiddos were in awe and stared with wonder at the new arrivals. Then there was the gift bag that contained baby bottles and diapers which they spent the rest of the week practicing with and drinking from. M, J and D all agreed the class was awesome. I'm glad they liked it.

My memorable sibling class. I was eight.

Preparing for class.


Thrilled with their prizes.

And I should mention another win from the day...the tooth fairy remembered to stop by and give J a quarter. He was on cloud nine. I was too. That is one forgetful fairy.


Comments