Odysseo

Like many in Utah I was curious about the enormous white tent that rose in a mall parking lot seemingly overnight. Then the majestic yet vague advertisements for Odysseo rolled out and I was further intrigued. And eventually I looked into it and decided this was a show I wanted to see. I invited my Mom to go dutch with me and I am so glad she accepted.

The show was phenomenal. Live haunting music, majestic, ethereal, controlled, beautiful, incredible horsemanship and showmanship. My jaw was on the floor most of the time and I realized time and again that I was holding my breath. So glad I had the opportunity to go. The only thing that would have made the experience even better is if my kids had been there too. They would have been in heaven. Thanks for going with me Mom!


My Sister in law was in town for a surprise visit and we were able to meet for a few hours. So good to see you and can't wait to meet your new addition!


Comments